- Emmy® Award-winning Film Lecturer Todd Davis Featured in Wicked Local Article
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
Student Ambassadors represent Curry to our new and prospective students. Working closely with the Admissions Office, this dedicated group of students participates in community events such as Open House and Accepted Student Day. Students are trained to give quality campus tours as well as assist with phone drives.
For more information contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.