- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Student Ambassadors represent Curry to our new and prospective students. Working closely with the Admissions Office, this dedicated group of students participates in community events such as Open House and Accepted Student Day. Students are trained to give quality campus tours as well as assist with phone drives.
For more information contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.