- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
Student Ambassadors represent Curry to our new and prospective students. Working closely with the Admissions Office, this dedicated group of students participates in community events such as Open House and Accepted Student Day. Students are trained to give quality campus tours as well as assist with phone drives.
For more information contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.