“Curry is such a welcoming place. I made friends quickly through classes, my work-study position in the Student Activities Office, and just getting involved in clubs and activities.”
Craig Dudley '12
Major: Graphic Design
- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
Curry College is proud to offer Colonel Cash, your own on-campus, all-in-one debit card. The Colonel Cash card is convenience with a capital "C" and is guaranteed to enhance your Curry campus experience.Colonel Cash can be used for purchases at any of the following locations:
- Copy/Mail Room
- Dining Locations*
- Student Center Info Desk
- Vending Machines
- Identification card
- Meal plan card
- Card to access "Meal Plan Points" account (Resident Students Only)
- Card to access "Colonel Cash" account
- Library card
- Residence Halls
- Fitness Center (for full-time undergraduates and faculty/staff with memberships)
- Campus Events
- Borrowing equipment for the Student Center Game Room
- AAPC Smart Market Café
- Hafer Snack Bar
- Kennedy Snack Bar
- Student Center Marketplace
For more information and to find out how to receive your new Curry ID, visit the Colonel Cash page under the MyCampus Tab on the myCurry Web Portal, contact the Campus Life Office at (617)333-2256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Continuing Education and Graduate students, please call 617-333-2364 or email email@example.com for assistance.
To make a deposit to a Colonel Cash account, please visit Get Funds.
myCurry portal users can also access Get Funds via a quick launch icon or click on the GET icon in the Curry College app.
*Please note that there has been a change in the program to add Colonel Cash to your ID. It will now take you to the GET site instead of Manage My ID.