“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Curry College is proud to offer Colonel Cash, your own on-campus, all-in-one debit card. The Colonel Cash card is convenience with a capital "C" and is guaranteed to enhance your Curry campus experience.Colonel Cash can be used for purchases at any of the following locations:
- Copy/Mail Room
- Dining Locations*
- Student Center Info Desk
- Vending Machines
- Identification card
- Meal plan card
- Card to access "Meal Plan Points" account (Resident Students Only)
- Card to access "Colonel Cash" account
- Library card
- Resident access to SCRH, NCRH, Suites, 886, Bell Hall,156 House, Lombard Hall, Main House, Mayflower Hall, Milton Hall, Scholars Hall, State House, White House
- Fitness Center (for full-time undergraduates and faculty/staff with memberships)
- Campus Events
- Borrowing equipment for the Student Center Game Room
- AAPC Smart Market Café
- Hafer Snack Bar
- Kennedy Snack Bar
- Student Center Marketplace
For more information and to find out how to receive your new Curry ID, visit the Colonel Cash page under the MyCampus Tab on the myCurry Web Portal, contact the Campus Life Office at (617)333-2252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Continuing Education and Graduate students, please call 617-333-2364 or email email@example.com for assistance.
To make a deposit to a Colonel Cash account, please visit Get Funds.
myCurry portal users can also access Get Funds via a quick launch icon or click on the GET icon in the Curry College app.
*Please note that there has been a change in the program to add Colonel Cash to your ID. It will now take you to the GET site instead of Manage My ID.