“The faculty, staff and other students are so open and so willing to help you whether it's academically or personally, that it creates an overall family feel when you come here.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
Curry College is proud to offer Colonel Cash, your own on-campus, all-in-one debit card. The Colonel Cash card is convenience with a capital "C" and is guaranteed to enhance your Curry campus experience.Colonel Cash can be used for purchases at any of the following locations:
- Copy/Mail Room
- Dining Locations*
- Student Center Info Desk
- Vending Machines
- Identification card
- Meal plan card
- Card to access "Meal Plan Points" account (Resident Students Only)
- Card to access "Colonel Cash" account
- Library card
- Resident access to SCRH, NCRH, Suites, 886, Bell Hall,156 House, Lombard Hall, Main House, Mayflower Hall, Milton Hall, Scholars Hall, State House, White House
- Fitness Center (for full-time undergraduates and faculty/staff with memberships)
- Campus Events
- Borrowing equipment for the Student Center Game Room
- AAPC Smart Market Café
- Hafer Snack Bar
- Kennedy Snack Bar
- Student Center Marketplace
For more information and to find out how to receive your new Curry ID, visit the Colonel Cash page under the MyCampus Tab on the myCurry Web Portal, contact the Campus Life Office at (617)333-2256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Continuing Education and Graduate students, please call 617-333-2364 or email email@example.com for assistance.
To make a deposit to a Colonel Cash account, please visit Get Funds.
myCurry portal users can also access Get Funds via a quick launch icon or click on the GET icon in the Curry College app.
*Please note that there has been a change in the program to add Colonel Cash to your ID. It will now take you to the GET site instead of Manage My ID.