- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Fitness and Recreation /
- Club Sports /
- Men's Rugby
A club sport at Curry College, the Men's Rugby Club perfect the skills they have learned by competing against other schools in the area. The club meets regularly to practice, exercise, and play. The Men's Rugby Team competes in the New England Rugby Football Union (N.E.R.F.U).
Like the Curry Rugby Club on Facebook to find out about practice and game schedules, photos, articles and much more...
For more information on Men's Rugby, call 617-391-5137 or email email@example.com.