“In the residence halls, room doors are always open. Everybody's in and out. You're hanging out with one person here and the next thing you know you're down the hall and hanging out with somebody else. Even though we were all mixed majors that didn't stop us from studying together.”
Chelsey Kaiser '14
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
Get in the Game!
Looking for some friendly competition?
Our intramural programs include:
- 5-on-5 basketball
- flag football
- floor hockey
- indoor soccer
- and more!
Every student is encouraged to join a team, no matter what your skill level. So whether you've been playing a sport your whole life or you are new to it - this is the time to get off the sidelines and start a team!
For more information on intramurals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.