“It's really nice to walk by people and have friendly faces that you see every day. It really becomes your home when you're here.”
Jessica Lorento '16
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Get in the Game!
Looking for some friendly competition?
Our intramural programs include:
- 5-on-5 basketball
- flag football
- floor hockey
- indoor soccer
- and more!
Every student is encouraged to join a team, no matter what your skill level. So whether you've been playing a sport your whole life or you are new to it - this is the time to get off the sidelines and start a team!
For more information on intramurals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.