“I went to orientation and met a girl who ended up being my roommate for all four years. I've still stayed extremely close with friends I made at Curry, both students and faculty.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
Get in the Game!
Looking for some friendly competition?
Our intramural programs include:
- 5-on-5 basketball
- flag football
- floor hockey
- indoor soccer
- and more!
Every student is encouraged to join a team, no matter what your skill level. So whether you've been playing a sport your whole life or you are new to it - this is the time to get off the sidelines and start a team!
For more information on intramurals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.