- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Facilities & Services
The Student Center at Curry College is chock full of state-of-the-art areas for dining, studying, athletics, student activities or simply lounging around. These spaces include a game room, a quiet study lounge, a sports cafe and much more. And don't forget to visit the information desk on the first floor for all of your questions regarding the Student Center facilities.
The dining marketplace offers both residential and commuter students a dining experience like no other. This restaurant style servery offers a variety of food options that change daily. There are a number of stations to choose from including a grill station, a brick oven for pizza and pasta dishes, a Mongolian grill for stir-fry, a fresh deli with toasted sandwiches and paninis, and much more. For the night owls, there is a snack bar that stays open for a late night bite to eat. Visit the Dining Services page
The campus bookstore offers a wide variety of products to students - from a new or used textbook to a pack of gum and soda. Located on the second floor of the student center, the store stocks Curry College clothing options, greeting cards, toiletries, school supplies, gifts and more. Visit the Curry bookstore website
Mail Services is located on the second floor of the student center. And while you're in the building, don't forget to check your new mailbox!
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.