- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Facilities & Services
The Student Center at Curry College is chock full of state-of-the-art areas for dining, studying, athletics, student activities or simply lounging around. These spaces include a game room, a quiet study lounge, a sports cafe and much more. And don't forget to visit the information desk on the first floor for all of your questions regarding the Student Center facilities.
The dining marketplace offers both residential and commuter students a dining experience like no other. This restaurant style servery offers a variety of food options that change daily. There are a number of stations to choose from including a grill station, a brick oven for pizza and pasta dishes, a Mongolian grill for stir-fry, a fresh deli with toasted sandwiches and paninis, and much more. For the night owls, there is a snack bar that stays open for a late night bite to eat. Visit the Dining Services page
The campus bookstore offers a wide variety of products to students - from a new or used textbook to a pack of gum and soda. Located on the second floor of the student center, the store stocks Curry College clothing options, greeting cards, toiletries, school supplies, gifts and more. Visit the Curry bookstore website
Mail Services is located on the second floor of the student center. And while you're in the building, don't forget to check your new mailbox!
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.