- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Navigating the College Search for Students with Learning Differences: A Workshop for High School Students and Their Families
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Student Center /
- Facilities & Services /
- James P. O'Toole Chapel
James P. O'Toole Chapel
The non-denominational James P. O'Toole chapel is tucked away in a quiet space on the second floor. The frosted glass panels allow plenty of natural light into the space, while still maintaining the room's privacy. When the chapel is not being used for organized worship services, it is available for the Curry community to use for individual prayer, reflection or meditation.
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.