- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Student Center /
- Facilities & Services /
- Gathering Spaces
The Game Room, located next to the Sports Café on the first floor, is a great place to hang out and relax. Games and equipment include a billiards table, a foosball table and 2 dart boards. If you are more into Video Games, the Game Room has something for you, too! The self-contained Game Cube houses 2 Wii consoles and 2 X-Box 360 consoles. Each console has a designated 19 inch flat screen TV and a variety of games that can be signed out at the Information Desk.
The non-denominational James P. O'Toole Chapel is tucked away in a quiet space on the second floor. The frosted glass panels allow plenty of natural light into the space, while still maintaining the room's privacy. When the chapel is not being used for organized worship services, it is available for the Curry community to use for individual prayer, reflection or meditation.
Hoon Keith Quiet Study Lounge
The Shelley Hoon Keith Quiet Study Lounge, located on the second floor, has a beautiful view of Westhaver Park. There are work tables and comfortable chairs for students to use for individual study. The walls of the lounge display artwork done by students and faculty in the Fine Arts department as well as professional artists from New England and beyond.
Café and Fireplace Lounge
Whether you are meeting a friend, your study group or the members of your club or team, you are sure to find a comfortable place to hang out. The café and fireplace lounge areas are great places to grab a cup of coffee and catch up with a faculty member or friend or to relax between classes or before an intramural game.
The sports café, with its flat screen televisions, is a great place to hang out. So grab some food from the dining marketplace or snack bar and head over to the sports cafe' to cheer on your favorite hometown teams or to catch the latest edition of SportsCenter.
The Main Dining Room is located adjacent to the Dining Marketplace. With its large tables and comfortable seating, it is a great place to enjoy a meal with friends and classmates.
President's Dining Room
The President's Dining Room is a unique space designed for private functions. The outer wall also opens up to reveal the main dining room to provide a stage area for special events.
There are two meeting spaces in the Student Center. The meeting room on the first floor can accommodate lectures, meetings and programs. The Hannah S. and Roger S. Gray '65 Meeting Room on the second floor is great for club meetings and smaller gatherings.