- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Student Center /
- Facilities & Services /
- Information Desk
The Information Desk staff is excited to welcome you to the Student Center. The staff is very knowledgeable about the building and the campus. If you are in the building stop by the Info Desk on the first floor across from the dining room. There you can find information about programs & events happening on campus, purchase discounted movie tickets, get a copy of the shuttle schedule or an MBTA map, send a fax or just simply ask a question.
Contact: 617-333-2234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - midnight
M - Th 7 a.m. - midnight
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 a.m.
FITNESS CENTER In-Semester Hours
Sunday 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
M - Th 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.