- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Professional Photography/Video Information
The College will make arrangements for a professional photographer to be present for both the Nurses Pinning Ceremony and Commencement. Personal videotaping of the ceremony, as a whole and/or of isolated segments, will not be accommodated due to space limitations and to respect the viewing needs of the seated audience.
Grad Images will record the moment students are awarded their diplomas. Full-color proofs of the photos will be emailed at no charge to students' Curry email addresses approximately one week after Commencement.
The Nurses Pinning will be recorded on video and Commencement will be streamed live. Full recordings of both ceremonies will be available online.