- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
Professional Photography/Video Information
The College will make arrangements for a professional photographer to be present for both the Nurses Pinning Ceremony and Commencement. Personal videotaping of the ceremony, as a whole and/or of isolated segments, will not be accommodated due to space limitations and to respect the viewing needs of the seated audience.
Grad Images will record the moment students are awarded their diplomas. Full-color proofs of the photos will be emailed at no charge to students' Curry email addresses approximately one week after Commencement.
The Nurses Pinning will be recorded on video and Commencement will be streamed live. Full recordings of both ceremonies will be available online.