- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- Curry Student Film Wins Emmy® Award
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Commencement 2016
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- More Events >
Professional Photography/Video Information
The College will make arrangements for a professional photographer to be present for both the Nurses Pinning Ceremony and Commencement. Personal videotaping of the ceremony, as a whole and/or of isolated segments, will not be accommodated due to space limitations and to respect the viewing needs of the seated audience.
Grad Images will record the moment students are awarded their diplomas. Full-color proofs of the photos will be emailed at no charge to students' Curry email addresses approximately one week after Commencement.
The Nurses Pinning will be recorded on video and Commencement will be streamed live. Full recordings of both ceremonies will be available online.