- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
Professional Photography/Video Information
The College will make arrangements for a professional photographer to be present for both the Nurses Pinning Ceremony and Commencement. Personal videotaping of the ceremony, as a whole and/or of isolated segments, will not be accommodated due to space limitations and to respect the viewing needs of the seated audience.
Grad Images will record the moment students are awarded their diplomas. Full-color proofs of the photos will be emailed at no charge to students' Curry email addresses approximately one week after Commencement.
The Nurses Pinning will be recorded on video and Commencement will be streamed live. Full recordings of both ceremonies will be available online.