- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
"The Curry dance program has really allowed me to broaden my dance knowledge and experience. It's been amazing to have classes in everything from traditional African dance, to classical ballet, to belly dancing. The diversity of classes and backgrounds of dancers in the program has really allowed us all to broaden our training in a fun atmosphere." - Mary Slowey, Management '14
"I love the variety of dance classes available, especially Experiential Anatomy and Choreography. I also enjoy viewing different professional choreographers' dances who visit Curry. Overall, the dance program has been a great experience so far- I've gained more self-confidence, improved my performance skills, and met some of my best friends through the program." -Alexandra O'Donnell - Education '16
"I absolutely love dancing at Curry. The program has given me the opportunity to continue doing what I love even as a busy nursing major. The dance faculty are awesome and go out of their way to give us new opportunities to experience dance on and off campus!" - Ashley Mallett - Nursing '15