- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
"The Curry dance program has really allowed me to broaden my dance knowledge and experience. It's been amazing to have classes in everything from traditional African dance, to classical ballet, to belly dancing. The diversity of classes and backgrounds of dancers in the program has really allowed us all to broaden our training in a fun atmosphere." - Mary Slowey, Management '14
"I love the variety of dance classes available, especially Experiential Anatomy and Choreography. I also enjoy viewing different professional choreographers' dances who visit Curry. Overall, the dance program has been a great experience so far- I've gained more self-confidence, improved my performance skills, and met some of my best friends through the program." -Alexandra O'Donnell - Education '16
"I absolutely love dancing at Curry. The program has given me the opportunity to continue doing what I love even as a busy nursing major. The dance faculty are awesome and go out of their way to give us new opportunities to experience dance on and off campus!" - Ashley Mallett - Nursing '15