- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- Curry Student Film Wins Emmy® Award
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Commencement 2016
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- More Events >
"The Curry dance program has really allowed me to broaden my dance knowledge and experience. It's been amazing to have classes in everything from traditional African dance, to classical ballet, to belly dancing. The diversity of classes and backgrounds of dancers in the program has really allowed us all to broaden our training in a fun atmosphere." - Mary Slowey, Management '14
"I love the variety of dance classes available, especially Experiential Anatomy and Choreography. I also enjoy viewing different professional choreographers' dances who visit Curry. Overall, the dance program has been a great experience so far- I've gained more self-confidence, improved my performance skills, and met some of my best friends through the program." -Alexandra O'Donnell - Education '16
"I absolutely love dancing at Curry. The program has given me the opportunity to continue doing what I love even as a busy nursing major. The dance faculty are awesome and go out of their way to give us new opportunities to experience dance on and off campus!" - Ashley Mallett - Nursing '15