- South Shore "Rock Star" Bob Nolet '08 Featured on the Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business Magazine'
- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
Now we want to give YOU a chance to do the same thing!
This gallery has all the elements you'll need to create a food face of your own-plenty of fruits and vegetables. Just download the images and have fun stitching them together with your favorite photo or design software program.
You can still participate even if you don't have access to design software. Just gather up your own fruits and vegetables. build a face, snap a photo, and send it to us!
The Curry Magazine photography and design team will judge the entries based on creativity, as well as the overall quality of the "face" you submit.
The top three entries will win gift certificates: $25 third prize, a gift certificate to the Curry College bookstore; $50 second prize and $100 first prize, for gift certificates to either Zebra's in Medfield or Salsa's in South Boston or Hingham - restaurants owned by Curry College alumni!
All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2013. Winners will be announced in upcoming editions of @Curry and OnCampus email newsletters and winning entries will be published in the next edition of Curry Magazine.