- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
Now we want to give YOU a chance to do the same thing!
This gallery has all the elements you'll need to create a food face of your own-plenty of fruits and vegetables. Just download the images and have fun stitching them together with your favorite photo or design software program.
You can still participate even if you don't have access to design software. Just gather up your own fruits and vegetables. build a face, snap a photo, and send it to us!
The Curry Magazine photography and design team will judge the entries based on creativity, as well as the overall quality of the "face" you submit.
The top three entries will win gift certificates: $25 third prize, a gift certificate to the Curry College bookstore; $50 second prize and $100 first prize, for gift certificates to either Zebra's in Medfield or Salsa's in South Boston or Hingham - restaurants owned by Curry College alumni!
All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2013. Winners will be announced in upcoming editions of @Curry and OnCampus email newsletters and winning entries will be published in the next edition of Curry Magazine.