“When students first meet their orientation leaders, they're usually very quiet. But it's the role of their orientation leader to get them comfortable with each other, make friends, participate in the different activities. If students have any questions they should feel like they can ask that question without being judged or that they shouldn't ask - there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to orientation.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Navigating the College Search for Students with Learning Differences: A Workshop for High School Students and Their Families
- More Events >
Each month, the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations sends an informational newsletter to parents and guardians of current students. On Campus is your source for campus news, event information, and much more!
Parents and guardians should automatically begin receiving On Campus when your daughter or son begins taking classes at Curry. If for some reason, you are not receiving On Campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Office of Parent and Alumni Relations at (617) 333-2121.
Read the last few editions of On Campus below!
|Read On Campus - February 2016||Read On Campus - January 2016||Read On Campus - December 2015|