“I take the shuttle into Boston on the weekends with my friends. A lot of them haven't been to Faneuil Hall and I've lived close to the city all of my life, so I'm always the one to show them around. So it's really fun to go away on the weekend with the girls.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
Each month, the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations sends an informational newsletter to parents and guardians of current students. On Campus is your source for campus news, event information, and much more!
Parents and guardians should automatically begin receiving On Campus when your daughter or son begins taking classes at Curry. If for some reason, you are not receiving On Campus, please email email@example.com or contact the Office of Parent and Alumni Relations at (617) 333-2121.
Read the last few editions of On Campus below!
|Read On Campus - February 2016||Read On Campus - January 2016||Read On Campus - December 2015|