“I chose Curry because I didn't just want to be a face in the crowd. I wanted to have those close-knit relationships with other students; I wanted to get to know my professors.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Each month, the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations sends an informational newsletter to parents and guardians of current students. On Campus is your source for campus news, event information, and much more!
Parents and guardians should automatically begin receiving On Campus when your daughter or son begins taking classes at Curry. If for some reason, you are not receiving On Campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Office of Parent and Alumni Relations at (617) 333-2121.
Read the last few editions of On Campus below!
|Read On Campus - February 2016||Read On Campus - January 2016||Read On Campus - December 2015|