“I always felt right at home at Curry. The small class sizes and the opportunity to build connections with the faculty members were other reasons that helped me choose Curry. I made incredible friendships and great connections with faculty members, inside and outside of the Psychology department.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
Each month, the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations sends an informational newsletter to parents and guardians of current students. On Campus is your source for campus news, event information, and much more!
Parents and guardians should automatically begin receiving On Campus when your daughter or son begins taking classes at Curry. If for some reason, you are not receiving On Campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Office of Parent and Alumni Relations at (617) 333-2121.
Read the last few editions of On Campus below!
|Read On Campus - February 2016||Read On Campus - January 2016||Read On Campus - December 2015|