“I was that student - very shy and nervous to meet new people - I kept my door closed and wasn't very involved outside the classroom when I first got to Curry. But at some point, I made a conscious decision to get out of my comfort zone and started making things happen.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Each month, the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations sends an informational newsletter to parents and guardians of current students. On Campus is your source for campus news, event information, and much more!
Parents and guardians should automatically begin receiving On Campus when your daughter or son begins taking classes at Curry. If for some reason, you are not receiving On Campus, please email email@example.com or contact the Office of Parent and Alumni Relations at (617) 333-2121.
Read the last few editions of On Campus below!
|Read On Campus - February 2016||Read On Campus - January 2016||Read On Campus - December 2015|