“"It feels welcoming to be in classes where I can be a part of the discussion and feel comfortable raising my hand and sharing my opinions."”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Alumnus and Trustee Anthony M. Campo '79 Appointed to Superior Court Judgeship
- Dean's List Honors Reception Recognizes Exceptional Students, Mentors
- Dr. Deborah C. Jackson, Hon. '14 Shares Personal Perspectives with Students
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- Commencement 2017
- More Events >
myCurry Portal for Families
As a parent or family member, you have had an important role in supporting your student's education throughout the years. You can continue to be an important partner by helping your student achieve success in their college career. Now, students are able to authorize designated parent(s) and/or family members to view their grades, academic schedule and/or student financial information directly within myCurry.
Your student can request an account for a parent or family member today by:
- Logging into the myCurry portal
- Clicking on the myInfo tab
- Clicking on the myFamily Access link
If your student needs assistance setting up myFamily access, please call (617) 333-2911.