“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
myCurry Portal for Families
As a parent or family member, you have had an important role in supporting your student's education throughout the years. You can continue to be an important partner by helping your student achieve success in their college career. Now, students are able to authorize designated parent(s) and/or family members to view their grades, academic schedule and/or student financial information directly within myCurry.
Your student can request an account for a parent or family member today by:
- Logging into the myCurry portal
- Clicking on the myInfo tab
- Clicking on the myFamily Access link
If your student needs assistance setting up myFamily access, please call (617) 333-2911.