“The mock class during Accepted Student Day really sealed the decision for me. The professor was giving a talk on sociology and social life. I wanted to stay in the classroom all day because it was something I was so interested in. He really knew how to grab our attention and I just felt connected with him. I could see myself wanting to be in a classroom like that every day.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Welcome Parents of Students Considering or Accepted to Curry College!
Whether your student is a prospective student considering application to Curry College, an accepted student considering his enrollment decision, or a deposited student preparing for her enrollment, we hope this area of our parent website helps you stay connected with Curry throughout admission process.
Here are some helpful topics and links that you may find useful:
- Academic Majors, Minors and Concentrations
- Admission Requirements
- Admission Deadlines
- Has your student completed his/her application?
Learn more about how your student can apply.
- Has your student completed his/her enrollment?
Here are the steps for your student to complete enrollment.
- Has your student applied for Financial Aid?
Learn more about Financial Aid, including how to apply.
- Learn about Curry's unique First-Year Experience.
- Parents of deposited students, be sure to check out additional information for First-Year Parents.
- Questions? Contact us by email or phone (617-333-2210).