“"It feels welcoming to be in classes where I can be a part of the discussion and feel comfortable raising my hand and sharing my opinions."”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Welcome Parents of Students Considering or Accepted to Curry College!
Whether your student is a prospective student considering application to Curry College, an accepted student considering his enrollment decision, or a deposited student preparing for her enrollment, we hope this area of our parent website helps you stay connected with Curry throughout admission process.
Here are some helpful topics and links that you may find useful:
- Academic Majors, Minors and Concentrations
- Admission Requirements
- Admission Deadlines
- Has your student completed his/her application?
Learn more about how your student can apply.
- Has your student completed his/her enrollment?
Here are the steps for your student to complete enrollment.
- Has your student applied for Financial Aid?
Learn more about Financial Aid, including how to apply.
- Learn about Curry's unique First-Year Experience.
- Parents of deposited students, be sure to check out additional information for First-Year Parents.
- Questions? Contact us by email or phone (617-333-2210).