“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Welcome Parents of Students Considering or Accepted to Curry College!
Whether your student is a prospective student considering application to Curry College, an accepted student considering his enrollment decision, or a deposited student preparing for her enrollment, we hope this area of our parent website helps you stay connected with Curry throughout admission process.
Here are some helpful topics and links that you may find useful:
- Academic Majors, Minors and Concentrations
- Admission Requirements
- Admission Deadlines
- Has your student completed his/her application?
Learn more about how your student can apply.
- Has your student completed his/her enrollment?
Here are the steps for your student to complete enrollment.
- Has your student applied for Financial Aid?
Learn more about Financial Aid, including how to apply.
- Learn about Curry's unique First-Year Experience.
- Parents of deposited students, be sure to check out additional information for First-Year Parents.
- Questions? Contact us by email or phone (617-333-2210).