“At Curry, I had the chance to do everything I wanted to do. Anything that I was nervous about or afraid to try, Curry made it so that I am now comfortable in doing so.”
Tyler Collins '14
Graphic Designer, Gupta Media
Major: Graphic Design
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Your Role as a College Parent
As parents and family members, you play an important role as partners in your student's college success.
We are aware of the tremendous role that you have played in your student's education throughout the years. We believe you can continue to play a valuable role in your student's college experience.
We recognize that the college transition process, and the changes that happen throughout the college years, are an adjustment for you as well as for your student. As your student gains independence and is increasingly accountable for his or her own decisions and actions, your role will change. You may be going from caretaking to coaching, from calling all the shots to cheering from the sideline, but remain confident that your opinion matters to your student. Your opinion matters to us as well, and we value your relationship with the College.
At Curry College, we are committed to providing you with appropriate information and support to help you help your student develop independence, knowledge and communication skills, responsibility, leadership, and life-long success.