Year that Curry's Plymouth Campus was established
# of Majors offered to Continuing Education students
# of CE class meetings per week - Evenings and Saturdays
transfer credits which can be applied toward a bachelor's degree
average age of the Curry Continuing Education student
Average # of students in a Continuing Education class
“The course selection in Milton is great and the location is convenient. And if I ever need to take a class on a Saturday, I can do it at Curry’s Plymouth campus near my home.”
Melissa Shaw '05
Continuing Education Programs
Step into a brighter future with the education you need to succeed. Join adults just like yourself in top-quality continuing education programs at Curry College.
Affordable Tuition and Convenient Campus Locations
With affordable tuition, no additional administrative fees, flexible and accelerated schedules, as well as our convenient Milton and Plymouth campus locations that offer plenty of parking, it's easy to imagine yourself in a continuing education program at Curry College. Just say, "Yes!"
You'll benefit from Curry's small class sizes where our dedicated faculty members share their expertise, encourage group interaction and professional networking and are invested in your academic success.
Advising That's Focused on You
Take advantage of our personalized approach that connects you with our knowledgeable advisors and academic services, whether you're new to the college experience, want to transfer credits and complete a degree, need to sharpen your skills and expand your expertise or provide training to your company's employees.
I want to:
- Earn a bachelor's degree
- Earn an undergraduate certificate
- Check schedules and courses
- Learn about Curry's Milton Campus and Plymouth Campus
- Submit an advising request form
- Make an appointment for a transfer credit review
- Learn more about tuition and financial aid
- Attend an information session
- Train my employees
- Explore professional development programs
- Dan Linskey, CE '97 - Criminal Justice, Sociology
- Jaimie Francis CE '14 - Psychology, Community Health and Wellness
- Peter Losi CE '07 - ACCEL
- Michael Rice CE '13 - ACCEL
- Scott Richards CE '12 - Criminal Justice
- Michael Adamson CE '13 - Criminal Justice, Psychology
- Sydney Lowe CE '98 - Communication
- Shannon Boggs CE '11 - Management
- John Durkin CE '08 - Management
- Barbara Belony CE '08 - RN to BS in Nursing
- Bee Potter '15 - RN to BS in Nursing
Continuing education students spent the spring 2015 semester assisting Fair Foods Inc., a nonprofit organization, for their Principles of Public Relations class project. Read more...
During his 28-year career with the Boston Police Department, Linskey was recognized for helping decrease violent crime in the city and also boosting public trust in the department. Recently, Linskey made his way back to his alma mater, Curry College, to speak at the "New Directions in Violence Prevention" Conference. Read more...
"I just said that's it, I have to make a commitment. I got to a point where my kids were getting older; they were going to be headed to college. I wanted to set an example for them to show them how important education is. I just decided to dive in and I went back full time." Read more.
Scott Richards '12 had a laser focus once he decided to pursue a career with Homeland Security Investigations, formerly known as U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE). He served in the Coast Guard right after high school, but ultimately was inspired by an ICE special agent he met on the job. Read more.