Year that Curry's Plymouth Campus was established
# of Majors offered to Continuing Education students
# of CE class meetings per week - Evenings and Saturdays
transfer credits which can be applied toward a bachelor's degree
average age of the Curry Continuing Education student
Average # of students in a Continuing Education class
“From my very first meeting at Curry, I felt welcomed. My advisor offers great suggestions and support for everything. Everyone at Curry is so encouraging about what you can do that I've been even more excited to complete my degree.”
Shannon Boggs '11
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Continuing Education Programs /
- Advising & Support
Advising & Support
Career and Academic Advising
As a busy adult, you're used to making informed decisions about your life. When you consider investing in your future by pursuing a college degree or a professional development course, take advantage of the personalized advising services at Curry College to develop an educational plan that fits your career and maps your personal and professional development goals with your timeline.
Make an appointment - days, evenings, weekends - to meet one-on-one with an academic advisor at either of our campus locations in Milton or Plymouth. They'll review your transcripts to determine transfer credits, answer your questions about Curry's programs and financial aid and show you around our facilities.
Connect with a Curry advisor in person. Make your appointment today by calling:
Milton Campus - 617-333-2364
Plymouth Campus - 508-747-2424
Submit an Advising Request Form
Make an appointment for a transfer credit review
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for You
With a full range of valuable resources and services available to support your academic, personal and professional success as a Curry College student, you'll want to be aware of these important benefits:
- Flexible scheduling allows you to accelerate degree completion or customize your program to move forward at your own pace.
- Multiple course schedules provide a choice of evening and weekend classes, 8-week and 15-week courses and intensive one- and two-week programs.
- Generous transfer policy allows you to apply previously earned college credits toward your Curry College degree.
- Open enrollment throughout the year lets you enter most continuing education courses every couple of months by simply by completing a short registration form.
- Personal advising and support from a well-trained, professional staff puts you at the center of our focus.
- Convenient, full-service campuses are located in both Milton and Plymouth.
- The Levin Library provides comprehensive services and maintains a diverse range of electronic databases accessible from any off-campus location.
- The Academic Enrichment Center provides peer/faculty/staff tutors and workshops to support your college-level efforts.
- The Adult Center at PAL offers adults with learning disabilities a program to serve individual academic needs while enrolled or preparing to enroll in college. Curry students receive top priority, although the program is also open to students attending other colleges.