New Majors Available Fall 2016 - Accounting and Leadership
Months to Complete the Curry Leadership Program
Year that Curry's Plymouth Campus was established
# of Majors offered to Continuing Education students
# of CE class meetings per week - Evenings and Saturdays
transfer credits which can be applied toward a bachelor's degree
average age of the Curry Continuing Education student
Average # of students in a Continuing Education class
“My primary reason for choosing Curry was convenience. Speaking practically, returning to school needed to be ‘doable’ for me. Curry offers a wide variety of courses at times that are suitable to working parents and that worked for me.”
Debra Casallas '08
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Continuing Education Programs /
- Professional Development /
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) /
- PayTrain Mastery
Who Should Enroll in PayTrain Mastery?
- Payroll departments requiring compliance training
- Payroll professionals seeking professional development
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam candidates
- FPCs or CPPs needing Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs)
- Location: Milton campus
- Dates: December 10, 17, January 7, 14, 21
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Course #: XPAY 3000
PayTrain Mastery is a comprehensive course providing students with a solid understanding of advanced payroll topics necessary for payroll managers and supervisors. This course is ideal for experienced payroll professionals seeking compliance training, professional development, or CPP certification preparation.
How to Register
- Download a registration form (PDF)
- By mail: Complete the registration form (above) and mail it with check, purchase order, or credit card information to: Curry College, Continuing Education and Graduate Studies, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186
- By fax: Complete the registration form and fax it with your payment information to 617-979-3535
- By phone: Call 888-260-7325 and please have credit card information handy.
Full refunds will be issued if the student withdraws from the course before it begins. Non-attendance does not constitute official withdrawal. Students must call 888-260-7325 to withdraw prior to the first class. Students are not eligible for a refund once the course has started.