# of Majors Offered to Continuing Education Students
New Majors Available Fall 2016 - Accounting and Leadership
Months to Complete the Curry Leadership Program
Year that Curry's Plymouth Campus was established
# of CE class meetings per week - Evenings and Saturdays
transfer credits which can be applied toward a bachelor's degree
average age of the Curry Continuing Education student
Average # of students in a Continuing Education class
“I knew I didn't want to be a nurse manager and I didn't want to be a nurse practitioner. Now I can be in a leadership role and still be bed-side.”
Judy Dynan, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Leader
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Continuing Education Programs /
- Schedules & Courses
Schedules & Courses
Continuing Education Schedules
The Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies Schedule is published three times a year prior to the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
- Summer 2016 Course Schedule and Registration Form (PDF)
- Summer 2016 Academic Calendar Key Dates (PDF)
- Registration form for full-time traditional Curry College students (PDF)
- Spring 2016 Course Schedule and Registration Form (PDF)
- Spring 2016 Academic Calendar Key Dates (PDF)
Undergraduate Continuing Education Course Descriptions are published at the beginning of each Academic Year in the Continuing Education Catalog. A PDF file of the course descriptions can be opened or downloaded from the link below.
- Continuing Education Course Descriptions (PDF)
- Continuing Education Course Catalog 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Registration Form for Continuing and Graduate Studies (PDF)
For a hard copy of the Continuing Education Catalog or Schedule Guide, please fill out the on-line request for more information or contact the campus location closest to you.
Information in the Continuing Education Catalog and the Schedule Guide is subject to change without notice. Before registering for a course, please confirm the course, date, and time with any Continuing and Graduate Studies Office.
We encourage you to register early to ensure best course selection. Continuing Education Registration Form (PDF)
Come to the Continuing and Graduate Studies Office in Milton or Plymouth.
Mail completed registration form and payment to:
Continuing and Graduate Studies Division at Curry College
- 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186-2395
- 20 North Park Avenue, Plymouth, MA 02360
Milton: (617) 333-2364
Plymouth: (508) 747-2424
Milton: (617) 979-3535
Plymouth: (508) 746-2531
Current students may log on to the myCurry Web Portal, then click on the Quick Launch "Course Registration" icon.