- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Business Administration (MBA) /
- Apply - MBA
Apply - MBA
Step Into Your Best Future
When you apply to Curry College, you'll start the degree program that puts you on the path to success. Our friendly team is here to help you every step of the way.
Begin the application process online
Print and mail the MBA application (PDF) to the Graduate Studies location where you plan to take classes.
Please note: admission requirements are noted on the application.
January program start - Submit all materials by December 15 for priority consideration
September program start - Submit all materials by August 1 for priority consideration
1. Earned Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business or a related field.
2. Completed coursework in Principles of Microeonomics or Principles of Macroeconomics; Accounting l and ll or Financial Accounting; and Statistics.
3. Two years of professional work experience, preferably at the manager level, as documented on a current resume.
4. Computer proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
5. Interview with MBA Program Director to be scheduled by the Graduate Studies Office after the application is complete.
Required application materials
1. Sealed official undergraduate transcript(s) and any graduate transcript(s) sent to Curry College directly from the academic
2. Two sealed letters of recommendation, using the Curry College MBA recommendation form, from individuals familiar with
your work and potential for graduate studies in management.
3. A current resume including, minimally, two years of professional work experience.
4. A typed two page personal statement reflecting on your background and why you wish to pursue graduate studies in management.
For their fall 2015 capstone project, MBA cohort students focused on developing a marketing plan that would create excitement and anticipation leading up to Scrabble's 70-year anniversary in 2018, and beyond. Read more...
The MBA Capstone is an applied research project where students, working as a team of consultants, partner with a business to solve specific challenges facing the organization. Past business partners include Cisco Brewers, as shown in this video, and Reebok International Ltd.
The Curry College MBA helps refine business skills through exposure to actual problem-solving strategies. Each MBA course builds toward the final Capstone experience where you and your cohort will define and analyze complex business problems to provide integrated solutions for the Capstone business client.
The Summer 2015 cohort of MBA students was tasked with helping Brockton Rox Stadium operators identify areas of growth outside of the summer baseball season. Read more...
Professor Steve Gunning speaks about what makes the Curry MBA "distinctly unique." Read more...
Curry MBA students team up for Reebok business consulting. Read more...
"I was ready to learn more about business and be more prepared in the world I was working in," explains Lynne Santangelo '14. "I really wanted to have a say, and I wanted people to respect me and my analytical skills. Curry has given me a foundation that has really helped me be a confident person and leader."
"When I thought about getting my MBA, it was really about how I could expand what I know and how I interact with my business," recalls Dawn Erickson '14. "How can I tell our employees that they should always be learning and developing if I'm not doing that myself?"
"Having completed the program I feel more confident in my abilities. I'm more knowledgeable and the capacity of what I can take on has been greatly expanded. With this program under my belt, I can do more. I have a better understanding of how the business world works." Read more...
Ebony Joseph '11 talks about how the Curry MBA Program helped her develop leadership skills, network with other professionals and build friendships.
Dr. Shavindrie ("Shavi") Cooray examines the relationships between humans and technology with her students by embracing technology and by looking at the bigger picture - something she has done extensively in her Ph.D. research and as a former analyst in the corporate world.