“From my very first meeting at Curry, I felt welcomed. My advisor offers great suggestions and support for everything. Everyone at Curry is so encouraging about what you can do that I've been even more excited to complete my degree.”
Shannon Boggs '11
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Advising & Support
Advising & Support
Career and Academic Advising
Take advantage of the personalized advising services at Curry College; advisors are readily available to provide you with scheduling information, a program completion timeline, options for financing your education, and more.
Make an appointment - days, evenings, weekends - to meet one-on-one with an academic advisor at either of our campus locations in Milton or Plymouth. They'll review your application, answer your questions about Curry's programs and financial aid and show you around our facilities.
Connect with a Curry advisor in person. Make your appointment today by calling:
Milton Campus - 617-333-2364
Plymouth Campus - 508-747-2424
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for You
With a full range of valuable resources and services available to support your academic, personal and professional success as a Curry College student, you'll want to be aware of these important benefits:
- Personal advising and support from a well-trained, professional staff puts you at the center of our focus.
- Convenient, full-service campuses are located in both Milton and Plymouth.
- Levin Library provides comprehensive services and maintains a diverse range of electronic databases, accessible from any off-campus location.
- The Academic Enrichment Center provides peer/faculty/staff tutors and workshops to support your college-level efforts.
- The Adult Center at PAL offers adults with learning disabilities a program to serve individual academic needs while enrolled or preparing to enroll in college. Curry students receive top priority, although the program is also open to students attending other colleges.