- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
Our MSN faculty includes both full-time nursing professors and practicing healthcare professionals with impressive credentials. To learn more about each faculty member, select a name from the list below:
Elizabeth C. Kudzma, MSN Program Director
Linda M. Caldwell, Professor
Donna Dello-Iacono, Senior Lecturer
Susan R. James, Professor
Susan A. LaRocco, Associate Professor
Carolyn A. Lawless, Senior Lecturer
Michelle McMahon, Associate Professor
Maureen L. Murphy, Associate Professor
Elinor M. Nugent, Professor
Eileen O'Connell, Associate Professor
Joanne O'Sullivan Oliveira, Associate Professor
Cathleen Santos, Associate Professor
Linda M. Tenofsky, Professor
Congratulations to Curry College Nursing Professor Dr. Cathleen Santos, as she began her one-year term as President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA) in April of 2016. As a constituent member of the American Nurses Association, ANA-MA is recognized as the voice of registered nursing in Massachusetts through advocacy, education, leadership and practice. Dr. Santos is the first Curry College faculty member to receive this honor.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program