“I know many Curry nurses in the city of Boston; many have gone onto leadership positions in the field. The instructors are very knowledgeable, very prepared and clearly, high quality instructors.”
Barbara Healey, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Program Outcomes
Report satisfaction with the preparation for assuming advanced professional practice roles.
Implement strategies designed to improve quality and reduce risk within health care environments.
Evaluate, translate and disseminate current nursing research designed to improve outcomes and increase nursing's body of knowledge.
Apply effective communication strategies designed to influence health-related outcomes.
Demonstrate leadership in effecting change in educational and healthcare systems through collaboration and advocacy at the local, state, national and global levels.
Advocate for an ethical practice based on knowledge of professional standards, scope of practice, and distributive justice.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program