- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- CCNE Call for Third Party Comments
CCNE Call for Third Party Comments
Curry College Division of Nursing will host the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for an on-site re-accreditation visit for the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program on September 22-24, 2014. CCNE policy requires that institutions provide an opportunity for our community of interest to provide written input into the deliberation of the CCNE Evaluation Team. Written and signed third party comments will be accepted by CCNE through August 22, 2014.
Comments should be submitted directly to:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
1 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Congratulations to Curry College Nursing Professor Dr. Cathleen Santos, as she began her one-year term as President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA) in April of 2016. As a constituent member of the American Nurses Association, ANA-MA is recognized as the voice of registered nursing in Massachusetts through advocacy, education, leadership and practice. Dr. Santos is the first Curry College faculty member to receive this honor.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program