“The role of the Clinical Nurse Leader is evolving in health care…there will be many opportunities for nurses to work in that role to help measure outcomes.”
Barbara Healey, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- CCNE Call for Third Party Comments
CCNE Call for Third Party Comments
Curry College Division of Nursing will host the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for an on-site re-accreditation visit for the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program on September 22-24, 2014. CCNE policy requires that institutions provide an opportunity for our community of interest to provide written input into the deliberation of the CCNE Evaluation Team. Written and signed third party comments will be accepted by CCNE through August 22, 2014.
Comments should be submitted directly to:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
1 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program