“I know many Curry nurses in the city of Boston; many have gone onto leadership positions in the field. The instructors are very knowledgeable, very prepared and clearly, high quality instructors.”
Barbara Healey, '11
Major: Master of Science in Nursing
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- IRS Form 1098T
IRS Form 1098T
What is the 1098T form?
The 1098T form is used to assist you in determining if you are eligible for an Education Tax Credit. It provides you with the amount of qualified tuition and fee charges posted to your student account during the calendar year.
When will IRS Form 1098T be available?
Students can now view and print their 1098T by going to the Vangent website. Vangent partners with Curry College and they manage the 1098T information release process.
For students who do not choose to electronically receive their IRS Form 1098T, the form will be mailed no later than January 31st to the student's permanent address.
Will Curry College answer tax-related questions?
Student should refer all tax-related questions to their own tax preparer. Additional information is available on the Internal Revenue Service website.
How can a student get a duplicate 1098T?
Students can now view their 1098T and print a copy by visiting the Vangent website.
Please visit the IRS website for further information on the American Opportunity credit and Lifetime Learning tax credit.
*Curry College staff cannot give tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor for assistance.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program