- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Graduate Programs /
- Nursing /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- IRS Form 1098T
IRS Form 1098T
What is the 1098T form?
The 1098T form is used to assist you in determining if you are eligible for an Education Tax Credit. It provides you with the amount of qualified tuition and fee charges posted to your student account during the calendar year.
When will IRS Form 1098T be available?
Students can now view and print their 1098T by going to the Vangent website. Vangent partners with Curry College and they manage the 1098T information release process.
For students who do not choose to electronically receive their IRS Form 1098T, the form will be mailed no later than January 31st to the student's permanent address.
Will Curry College answer tax-related questions?
Student should refer all tax-related questions to their own tax preparer. Additional information is available on the Internal Revenue Service website.
How can a student get a duplicate 1098T?
Students can now view their 1098T and print a copy by visiting the Vangent website.
Please visit the IRS website for further information on the American Opportunity credit and Lifetime Learning tax credit.
*Curry College staff cannot give tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor for assistance.
Congratulations to Curry College Nursing Professor Dr. Cathleen Santos, as she began her one-year term as President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA) in April of 2016. As a constituent member of the American Nurses Association, ANA-MA is recognized as the voice of registered nursing in Massachusetts through advocacy, education, leadership and practice. Dr. Santos is the first Curry College faculty member to receive this honor.
Judy Dynan '11 discusses the advantages of the MSN Program cohort model.
Barbara Healey '11 discusses her experience in the Curry Master of Science in Nursing Program