“When I first stepped on campus I honestly felt like it was home. People were so nice to me. They opened doors for me. They're all smiling. When I saw the students they were all accepting of each other, asking each other questions. And they made me actually feel like I was a Curry student even though they knew I was still a high school student.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students
At Curry our international student body brings a cultural richness to the College. Our commitment to our international students includes individual attention to assure a smooth transition to college and life in the United States, and to assist with your educational goals.
International Student Advising
As the International Student Advisor it is my role to work with you from the time you apply to the College to your arrival on campus in the fall. I will also navigate the U.S. government immigration policies with you. It is my goal to assist you in the interpretation of these complex rules and regulations and to support you in the attainment and maintenance of legal status.
Your International Student Advisor:
The U.S. government requires all international students to meet strict eligibility requirements prior to being granted a student visa and also during their stay in the United States. For specific information pertaining to U.S. immigration policies and procedures, please refer to the government websites below: