“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students
At Curry our international student body brings a cultural richness to the College. Our commitment to our international students includes individual attention to assure a smooth transition to college and life in the United States, and to assist with your educational goals.
International Student Advising
As the International Student Advisor it is my role to work with you from the time you apply to the College to your arrival on campus in the fall. I will also navigate the U.S. government immigration policies with you. It is my goal to assist you in the interpretation of these complex rules and regulations and to support you in the attainment and maintenance of legal status.
Your International Student Advisor:
The U.S. government requires all international students to meet strict eligibility requirements prior to being granted a student visa and also during their stay in the United States. For specific information pertaining to U.S. immigration policies and procedures, please refer to the government websites below: