“When I first got to Curry I met the psychology professors and right away they were super friendly and welcomed me in; that's a huge reason why I came. I was nervous at first but they made me feel really comfortable.”
Jessica Lorento '16
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Apply - International Students
Apply - International Students
Requirements for International Students
- Fill out either the online application or our printable application (PDF), along with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript, translated and evaluated, and if applicable, official GSCE examination scores
- A letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or high school teacher
- A college essay
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to submit results of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) examination or IELTS.
- If English is your first language you must submit your SAT and/or ACT scores directly from the appropriate testing agency.
If English is not your first language, you must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. We accept TOEFL and IELTS. Listed below are the scores we are looking for:
TOEFL: must be 80 or higher
Nursing 85 or higher
IELTS: must be a 6.0 or higher
Nursing 6.5 or higher
Document Translated and Evaluated
All international educational transcripts and certificates must be translated into English AND evaluated by an accredited agency that specializes in international educational evaluations, such as the Center for Educational Documentation (CED) which is located in Boston, (617) 338-7171, www.cedevaluations.com. Additional accredited agencies can be found at www.naces.org.