“"It feels welcoming to be in classes where I can be a part of the discussion and feel comfortable raising my hand and sharing my opinions."”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Apply - International Students
Apply - International Students
Requirements for International Students
- Fill out either the online application or our printable application (PDF), along with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript, translated and evaluated, and if applicable, official GSCE examination scores
- A letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or high school teacher
- A college essay
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to submit results of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) examination or IELTS.
- If English is your first language you must submit your SAT and/or ACT scores directly from the appropriate testing agency.
If English is not your first language, you must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. We accept TOEFL and IELTS. Listed below are the scores we are looking for:
TOEFL: must be 80 or higher
Nursing 85 or higher
IELTS: must be a 6.0 or higher
Nursing 6.5 or higher
Document Translated and Evaluated
All international educational transcripts and certificates must be translated into English AND evaluated by an accredited agency that specializes in international educational evaluations, such as the Center for Educational Documentation (CED) which is located in Boston, (617) 338-7171, www.cedevaluations.com. Additional accredited agencies can be found at www.naces.org.