“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Apply - International Students
Apply - International Students
Requirements for International Students
- Fill out either the online application or our printable application (PDF), along with a non-refundable fee of $50.00
- An official high school transcript, translated and evaluated, and if applicable, official GSCE examination scores
- A letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or high school teacher
- A college essay
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to submit results of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) examination or IELTS.
- If English is your first language you must submit your SAT and/or ACT scores directly from the appropriate testing agency.
If English is not your first language, you must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. We accept TOEFL and IELTS. Listed below are the scores we are looking for:
TOEFL: must be 80 or higher
Nursing 85 or higher
IELTS: must be a 6.0 or higher
Nursing 6.5 or higher
Document Translated and Evaluated
All international educational transcripts and certificates must be translated into English AND evaluated by an accredited agency that specializes in international educational evaluations, such as the Center for Educational Documentation (CED) which is located in Boston, (617) 338-7171, www.cedevaluations.com. Additional accredited agencies can be found at www.naces.org.