“At WMLN, not only did I learn the technical aspects of working in media, like setting up interviews and editing and making pieces air-ready, but I learned things like how to manage employees, how to deal with radio and music personalities and how to be professional in the face of those challenges.”
Sydney Lowe '98
Manager of Broadcasting Operations
- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
I am traveling during the holidays, what do I need?
If you are an F-1 international student traveling outside of the U.S. during any of the school vacations, be sure to carry the following documents when returning to the U.S.:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Valid F-1 visa
- Curry's Form I-20 signed within one year
- I-94 card (small, white card stapled into your passport)
I lost my I-20 and need a new one...
You need to contact the International Student Advisor to make an appointment, you will need the following items:
- The original of your most recent I-20 form (if applicable)
- A photocopy of your I-94 card (small, white card stapled into your passport)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your F-1 Visa
Can I work?
You can only work on campus 20 hours a week during the school year. You may work full time during the summer. You cannot work off campus.
What are the rules and regulations of being an F1 student?
Download the Rules to Maintaining Proper F-1 Status form from the Required Forms page
How can I see my international Student Advisor (ISA) to check in at the beginning of the semester or get a travel signature?
Your ISA is Sheila Vaughn. You must make an appointment to ensure she is available to meet with you. The ISA office is located in the Admission building behind the Student Center. The office is open 8:30 to 4:30 Monday through Friday - 617-333-2210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.