“The importance of time management and prioritization; those are two consistent themes that can be found in my every day work. Ultimately, completing a dual degree at Curry, working several on campus jobs and interning at various companies are what helped me perfect time management and prioritization. These transferable skills have served me well and will continue to serve me well as I move forward in my career.”
Elton Silva '14
Senior Consultant of Pharmacy Operations
Major: Communication, Management
- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
I am traveling during the holidays, what do I need?
If you are an F-1 international student traveling outside of the U.S. during any of the school vacations, be sure to carry the following documents when returning to the U.S.:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Valid F-1 visa
- Curry's Form I-20 signed within one year
- I-94 card (small, white card stapled into your passport)
I lost my I-20 and need a new one...
You need to contact the International Student Advisor to make an appointment, you will need the following items:
- The original of your most recent I-20 form (if applicable)
- A photocopy of your I-94 card (small, white card stapled into your passport)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your F-1 Visa
Can I work?
You can only work on campus 20 hours a week during the school year. You may work full time during the summer. You cannot work off campus.
What are the rules and regulations of being an F1 student?
Download the Rules to Maintaining Proper F-1 Status form from the Required Forms page
How can I see my international Student Advisor (ISA) to check in at the beginning of the semester or get a travel signature?
Your ISA is Sheila Vaughn. You must make an appointment to ensure she is available to meet with you. The ISA office is located in the Admission building behind the Student Center. The office is open 8:30 to 4:30 Monday through Friday - 617-333-2210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.