“I was directly accepted into the Curry Nursing program, so that had a big influence on my decision...I would also get to start my clinical rotations during sophomore year, so I would gain that real world experience right off the bat. Add in the proximity to Boston and the connections you can make at all of the great hospitals there, you can't get any better than that.”
Amber Soucy '13
Medical Surgical Telemetry Nurse
St. Luke's Hospital, New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
I am traveling during the holidays, what do I need?
If you are an F-1 international student traveling outside of the U.S. during any of the school vacations, be sure to carry the following documents when returning to the U.S.:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Valid F-1 visa
- Curry's Form I-20 signed within one year
- I-94 card (small, white card stapled into your passport)
I lost my I-20 and need a new one...
You need to contact the International Student Advisor to make an appointment, you will need the following items:
- The original of your most recent I-20 form (if applicable)
- A photocopy of your I-94 card (small, white card stapled into your passport)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your F-1 Visa
Can I work?
You can only work on campus 20 hours a week during the school year. You may work full time during the summer. You cannot work off campus.
What are the rules and regulations of being an F1 student?
Download the Rules to Maintaining Proper F-1 Status form from the Required Forms page
How can I see my international Student Advisor (ISA) to check in at the beginning of the semester or get a travel signature?
Your ISA is Sheila Vaughn. You must make an appointment to ensure she is available to meet with you. The ISA office is located in the Admission building behind the Student Center. The office is open 8:30 to 4:30 Monday through Friday - 617-333-2210 or email@example.com.