“I love Curry. I applied to five other schools. Coming here was definitely the best decision. At other colleges, you have one or two semesters of student teaching, and Curry gives you four to make sure that you really want to and are ready to teach.”
Lauren Chuha '14
3rd Grade Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016: All Kinds of Fun for Everyone
- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
I am traveling during the holidays, what do I need?
If you are an F-1 international student traveling outside of the U.S. during any of the school vacations, be sure to carry the following documents when returning to the U.S.:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Valid F-1 visa
- Curry's Form I-20 signed within one year
- I-94 card (small, white card stapled into your passport)
I lost my I-20 and need a new one...
You need to contact the International Student Advisor to make an appointment, you will need the following items:
- The original of your most recent I-20 form (if applicable)
- A photocopy of your I-94 card (small, white card stapled into your passport)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your F-1 Visa
Can I work?
You can only work on campus 20 hours a week during the school year. You may work full time during the summer. You cannot work off campus.
What are the rules and regulations of being an F1 student?
Download the Rules to Maintaining Proper F-1 Status form from the Required Forms page
How can I see my international Student Advisor (ISA) to check in at the beginning of the semester or get a travel signature?
Your ISA is Sheila Vaughn. You must make an appointment to ensure she is available to meet with you. The ISA office is located in the Admission building behind the Student Center. The office is open 8:30 to 4:30 Monday through Friday - 617-333-2210 or email@example.com.