“It’s really true that college is what you make it. The more involved you are and the more you do on campus, the better your experience will be. Take the initiative and say hello. There’s a lot to do and great stuff happening at Curry, so make the most of your time on campus.”
Craig Dudley '12
Major: Graphic Design
- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Planning Your Arrival
Planning Your Arrival
As an international student planning your travel to Curry, we recommend you plan to fly into Logan International Airport located in Boston, Massachusetts, just 13 miles from our campus.
Transportation options upon arrival:
- Cab stands are just outside of the airport and any of them can take you to Curry
- Livery service - 75.00 For Logan Airport to Curry Campus
- Abby Limousine Service
For families travelling with your student, the closest hotel is the Homewood Suites located at 50 Royall Street Canton, MA 781-828-470. This hotel is located two miles from our campus.
If you are travelling to campus without family, please contact Sheila Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-333-2210 regarding travel arrangements such as your arrival date and time.
We look forward to your arrival!