“At Curry, I had the chance to do everything I wanted to do. Anything that I was nervous about or afraid to try, Curry made it so that I am now comfortable in doing so.”
Tyler Collins '14
Graphic Designer, Gupta Media
Major: Graphic Design
- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Planning Your Arrival
Planning Your Arrival
As an international student planning your travel to Curry, we recommend you plan to fly into Logan International Airport located in Boston, Massachusetts, just 13 miles from our campus.
Transportation options upon arrival:
- Cab stands are just outside of the airport and any of them can take you to Curry
- Livery service - 75.00 For Logan Airport to Curry Campus
- Abby Limousine Service
For families travelling with your student, the closest hotel is the Homewood Suites located at 50 Royall Street Canton, MA 781-828-470. This hotel is located two miles from our campus.
If you are travelling to campus without family, please contact Sheila Vaughn at email@example.com or call 617-333-2210 regarding travel arrangements such as your arrival date and time.
We look forward to your arrival!