“There is incredible technology in the lab and as a prospective student visiting Curry, I knew I would want to get involved in the lab at some point during my undergraduate career. I learned experimental Psychology, had peer teaching opportunities, experience in the lab, and exposure to many other areas of Psychology. I completely loved it here.”
Heather Flaherty '14
- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Planning Your Arrival
Planning Your Arrival
As an international student planning your travel to Curry, we recommend you plan to fly into Logan International Airport located in Boston, Massachusetts, just 13 miles from our campus.
Transportation options upon arrival:
- Cab stands are just outside of the airport and any of them can take you to Curry
- Livery service - 75.00 For Logan Airport to Curry Campus
- Abby Limousine Service
For families travelling with your student, the closest hotel is the Homewood Suites located at 50 Royall Street Canton, MA 781-828-470. This hotel is located two miles from our campus.
If you are travelling to campus without family, please contact Sheila Vaughn at email@example.com or call 617-333-2210 regarding travel arrangements such as your arrival date and time.
We look forward to your arrival!