“I love Curry. I applied to five other schools. Coming here was definitely the best decision. At other colleges, you have one or two semesters of student teaching, and Curry gives you four to make sure that you really want to and are ready to teach.”
Lauren Chuha '14
3rd Grade Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Apply /
- International Students /
- Planning Your Arrival
Planning Your Arrival
As an international student planning your travel to Curry, we recommend you plan to fly into Logan International Airport located in Boston, Massachusetts, just 13 miles from our campus.
Transportation options upon arrival:
- Cab stands are just outside of the airport and any of them can take you to Curry
- Livery service - 75.00 For Logan Airport to Curry Campus
- Abby Limousine Service
For families travelling with your student, the closest hotel is the Homewood Suites located at 50 Royall Street Canton, MA 781-828-470. This hotel is located two miles from our campus.
If you are travelling to campus without family, please contact Sheila Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-333-2210 regarding travel arrangements such as your arrival date and time.
We look forward to your arrival!