“I graduated from a big high school, around 560 kids, and there were at least 30 kids in each class. Just knowing I'd be one-on-one with my professors really made Curry stand out for me. I just got a really 'home' feeling when I was here, I felt comfortable.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- Information Technology Students Present at Professional Coding Conference
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
Congratulations and Welcome to Curry College!
We are excited for you to join the Curry College community! Please use this page to access many of the resources that will help you learn about Curry College and all that we have to offer. At Curry you will find:
- A unique First-Year experience.
- A strong community of learners
- Small classrooms
- Faculty who will challenge you
- A rich, liberal arts-based curriculum
- Vibrant campus life
- The Student Center
- Boston area opportunities
- Defined paths to meet your goals
- Resources to enhance your study
- Complete Your Enrollment Online by submitting your deposit. To secure your spot for the Spring 2016 semester, enrollment deposits must be submitted by May 1
- *On Sunday, May 1, the Admission Office will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to accept Enrollment Deposits as well as answer any questions students or families may have.
- Meet other students by joining the Curry College Class of 2020 Facebook Page
- Share your enthusiasm for Curry College by tagging your social media posts with #Curry2020
- Register for Accepted Student Day
- Register for an Explore Curry Day (for students unable to attend Accepted Student Day)
- Review Financing Options
- Complete Housing and Advising Forms Online (accessible through the myCurry Web Portal once enrollment has been completed)
- View the 2016-2017 Academic Calendar for important dates