“"It feels welcoming to be in classes where I can be a part of the discussion and feel comfortable raising my hand and sharing my opinions."”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Congratulations and Welcome to Curry College!
We are excited for you to join the Curry College community! Please use this page to access many of the resources that will help you learn about Curry College and all that we have to offer. At Curry you will find:
- A unique First-Year experience.
- A strong community of learners
- Small classrooms
- Faculty who will challenge you
- A rich, liberal arts-based curriculum
- Vibrant campus life
- The Student Center
- Boston area opportunities
- Defined paths to meet your goals
- Resources to enhance your study
- Complete Your Enrollment Online by submitting your deposit. To secure your spot for the Spring 2016 semester, enrollment deposits must be submitted by
- Meet other students by joining the Class of 2019 Facebook Group
- Share your enthusiasm for Curry College by tagging your social media posts with #Curry2019
- Register for Accepted Student Day
- Register for an Explore Curry Day (for students unable to attend Accepted Student Day)
- Review Financing Options
- Complete Housing and Advising Forms Online (accessible through the myCurry Web Portal once enrollment has been completed)
- View the 2015-2016 Academic Calendar for important dates.