“"It feels welcoming to be in classes where I can be a part of the discussion and feel comfortable raising my hand and sharing my opinions."”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Complete Your Enrollment
Complete Your Enrollment
Your enrollment deposit* can be made in person, by mail to the admission office, or online through our secure partner Tuition Management Systems (TMS)**. TMS can process checking and savings transactions as well as credit/debit card payments online. TMS accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA cards.
Commuting Students - Deposit =$200
Resident Students - Deposit =$500
Should you need any assistance making an Admission deposit, please call the TMS Call Center at 1-800-722-4867 which is available from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. weekdays, and from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturdays (EST).
Once your enrollment with the college has been processed (typically 24 to 48 hours after payment has been made), your myCurry portal account will reflect your new student status. That new status will be evident when the New Student Checklist icon is visible in myCurry. Once available, that icon gives access to required forms and summer orientation program details. Use the following link to access myCurry portal:
*Enrollment deposits will be refundable provided written notification is sent to the Admission Office and postmarked no later than May 1. Students accepted into the Nursing program should be aware that although our general deadline for enrollment is May 1, we may cease acceptance of deposits into the Nursing program well before that date. Therefore, enrollment into the Nursing program will be granted based on the date that the admission office receives your deposit, with space granted on a first-come, first-served basis.