“I graduated from a big high school, around 560 kids, and there were at least 30 kids in each class. Just knowing I'd be one-on-one with my professors really made Curry stand out for me. I just got a really 'home' feeling when I was here, I felt comfortable.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Complete Your Enrollment
Complete Your Enrollment
Your enrollment deposit* can be made in person, by mail to the admission office, or online through our secure partner Tuition Management Systems (TMS)**. TMS can process checking and savings transactions as well as credit/debit card payments online. TMS accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA cards.
Commuting Students - Deposit =$200
Resident Students - Deposit =$500
Should you need any assistance making an Admission deposit, please call the TMS Call Center at 1-800-722-4867 which is available from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. weekdays, and from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturdays (EST).
Once your enrollment with the college has been processed (typically 24 to 48 hours after payment has been made), your myCurry portal account will reflect your new student status. That new status will be evident when the New Student Checklist icon is visible in myCurry. Once available, that icon gives access to required forms and summer orientation program details. Use the following link to access myCurry portal:
*Enrollment deposits will be refundable provided written notification is sent to the Admission Office and postmarked no later than May 1. Students accepted into the Nursing program should be aware that although our general deadline for enrollment is May 1, we may cease acceptance of deposits into the Nursing program well before that date. Therefore, enrollment into the Nursing program will be granted based on the date that the admission office receives your deposit, with space granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Need more time to make your decision?
Please complete the Enrollment Extension form to request more time.