“Curry College had a unique kind of feel to it when I was visiting schools. When I first came onto the campus it had this kind of home feeling and I didn’t really get that on a lot of other campuses that I visited.”
Tyler Collins '14
Graphic Designer, Gupta Media
Major: Graphic Design
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- First-Year Student Orientation Information
First-Year Student Orientation Information
Welcome to Curry!
We are excited to officially welcome you into the Class of 2021 at Curry College! The Orientation staff has worked hard to create a comprehensive overnight program for all new students that will give you the tools to be successful at Curry College.
During the Orientation program, you will receive information on academics and student life while meeting other first year students and members of our faculty and staff communities. Also during Orientation you will schedule fall courses and participate in fun and informative workshops that will prepare you for the transition to college.
You are expected to fully participate in all the programs during Orientation through the closing on Day Two. Please keep in mind that all college policies apply for the duration of the orientation program.
2017 Orientation Sessions:
- Session 1: Monday, June 12 - Tuesday, June 13
- Session 2: Thursday, June 15 - Friday, June 16
- Session 3: Monday, June 19 - Tuesday, June 20
We will hold three, one and a half day long Orientation sessions in June, which are listed above. During your Orientation session, you will meet with faculty members, upper class students and administrators while becoming familiar with our many campus resources. Orientation is a great way to start your college experience and meet some of your new classmates!
Parents are also welcome to attend the first day of Orientation to learn more about the campus community. If you have any questions, please contact the First-Year Experience Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted your non-refundable enrollment deposit, you should sign up for one of the three summer Orientation sessions. The deadline for registering for an Orientation session is June 1. To sign up for an Orientation session you will need to log in to the myCurry web portal and click the icon on the left hand side of your screen which reads "New Student Checklist". To access the web portal, you will need your username and password which was sent to you as part of your acceptance. If you are having trouble logging in or have misplaced your username & password you may contact the Admissions Office at 1-(800)-669-0686 or email email@example.com.
Once you have signed up for an Orientation session you will receive a confirmation email to your Curry email account. It will be important to check your Curry account regularly as this is our main form of communication with our students. You can access your email by clicking on the email icon located on the left hand side of your web portal home page.