“Studying nanotechnology in Australia was the best experience I’ve ever had. It allowed me to learn other cultures and make friends with people who were from Germany, China, Switzerland, and South Africa. It was an amazing experience to network and develop those relationships.”
Shawn Edge '08
Engineer, Silicon Valley
Major: Information Technology
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- First-Year Student Orientation Information
First-Year Student Orientation Information
Welcome to Curry!
We are excited to officially welcome you into the Class of 2020 at Curry College! The Orientation staff has worked hard to create a comprehensive overnight program for all new students that will give you the tools to be successful at Curry College.
During the Orientation program, you will receive information on academics and student life while meeting other first year students and members of our faculty and staff communities. Also during Orientation you will schedule fall courses and participate in fun and informative workshops that will prepare you for the transition to college.
You are expected to fully participate in all the programs during Orientation through the closing on Day Two. Please keep in mind that all college policies apply for the duration of the orientation program.
2016 Orientation Sessions:
- Session I: Wednesday, June 8 - Thursday, June 9
- Session II: Monday, June 13 - Tuesday, June 14
- Session III: Thursday, June 16 - Friday, June 17
- Session IV: Monday, June 20 - Tuesday, June 21
We will hold four, one and a half day long Orientation sessions in June, which are listed above. During your Orientation session, you will meet with faculty members, upper class students and administrators while becoming familiar with our many campus resources. Orientation is a great way to start your college experience and meet some of your new classmates!
Parents are also welcome to attend the first day of Orientation to learn more about the campus community. If you have any questions, please contact the First-Year Experience Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted your non-refundable enrollment deposit, you should sign up for one of the four summer Orientation sessions. The deadline for registering for an Orientation session is June 1. To sign up for an Orientation session you will need to log in to the myCurry web portal and click the icon on the left hand side of your screen which reads "New Student Checklist". To access the web portal, you will need your username and password which was sent to you as part of your acceptance. If you are having trouble logging in or have misplaced your username & password you may contact the Admissions Office at 1-(800)-669-0686 or email email@example.com.
Once you have signed up for an Orientation session you will receive a confirmation email to your Curry email account. It will be important to check your Curry account regularly as this is our main form of communication with our students. You can access your email by clicking on the email icon located on the left hand side of your web portal home page.