“The mock class during Accepted Student Day really sealed the decision for me. The professor was giving a talk on sociology and social life. I wanted to stay in the classroom all day because it was something I was so interested in. He really knew how to grab our attention and I just felt connected with him. I could see myself wanting to be in a classroom like that every day.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Nursing /
- Useful Websites
- AfterCollege - Job Opportunities
- AfterCollege - Nursing Scholarships
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- Drug Information Index
- Journal of Nursing Jocularity (just for fun!)
- Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- Massachusetts Nurses Association
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- National Institute for Health
- National Student Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau -International Nursing Honor Society
The Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society (Theta at Large) at Curry College is active in supporting local nursing scholars through our ongoing research and academic awards program.
Congratulations to members of the Curry nursing faculty for their on-going professional accomplishments!
Enhance your value to healthcare organizations by developing the leadership abilities required to measurably improve overall quality, reduce costs, raise the level of nursing practice and increase patient, family and physician satisfaction when you enroll in the Master of Science in Nursing-Clinical Nurse Leader (MSN-CNL®) program at Curry College.