“The PAL program has allowed me to be much more involved in school. The faculty and staff point out my strengths so now I know where I'm able to channel what I'm good at. I honestly had no idea of my potential before PAL.”
Danielle Hausner '12
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- PAL Curriculum /
- Advising and Support Services
Advising and Support Services
Additional Support Services
Working in close collaboration with PAL are the following resources and offices on campus:
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Disability Services
- Counseling Services
- Center for Career Development
- Academic Advising
PAL instructors encourage students to utilize these supports as needed and serve as mentors to guide them to seek other assistance on campus.
High school students with learning differences and their families are invited to join representatives from Curry College and the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) for an informative evening about the college search process on November 15, 2016. Representatives from the PAL program will include Curry faculty members Paula Cocce and Lori Lubeski. RSVP via Michelle Bracken, Assistant Director of Admission, at email@example.com or call (617) 333-2210.
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 27, 2017. Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities. RSVP ONLINE TODAY!