“As a student with an LD, my biggest fear in high school was raising my hand in class, and not knowing the answer. But now, especially when I meet with my PAL advisor, I have more confidence and I feel like I'm more prepared to participate in class.”
Brandon Traina '11
Major: Criminal Justice
- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- PAL Curriculum /
- Advising and Support Services
Advising and Support Services
Additional Support Services
Working in close collaboration with PAL are the following resources and offices on campus:
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Disability Services
- Counseling Services
- Center for Career Development
- Academic Advising
PAL instructors encourage students to utilize these supports as needed and serve as mentors to guide them to seek other assistance on campus.
High school students with learning differences and their families are invited to join representatives from Curry College and the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) for an informative evening about the college search process on November 15, 2016. Representatives from the PAL program will include Curry faculty members Paula Cocce and Lori Lubeski. RSVP via Michelle Bracken, Assistant Director of Admission, at email@example.com or call (617) 333-2210.
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 27, 2017. Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities. RSVP ONLINE TODAY!