““In high school I couldn’t keep up academically with the so called ‘normal’ kids, so everyone else was lumped in together in the ‘special’ classes, even thought there existed a wide range of learning disabilities. I could never find a happy medium where I could learn at my own pace, until I got to Curry.”
Holden Kepecs '85
Emmy Award-winning Editor
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- PAL Curriculum /
- Advising and Support Services
Advising and Support Services
Additional Support Services
Working in close collaboration with PAL are the following resources and offices on campus:
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Disability Services
- Counseling Services
- Center for Career Development
- Academic Advising
PAL instructors encourage students to utilize these supports as needed and serve as mentors to guide them to seek other assistance on campus.
High school students with learning differences and their families are invited to join representatives from Curry College and the Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) for an informative evening about the college search process on November 15, 2016. Representatives from the PAL program will include Curry faculty members Paula Cocce and Lori Lubeski. RSVP via Michelle Bracken, Assistant Director of Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 333-2210.
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 27, 2017. Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities. RSVP ONLINE TODAY!