“I enjoyed Summer PAL very much. I made new friends and learned new things about myself.”
Matt Resio, Student
- Emmy® Award-winning Film Lecturer Todd Davis Featured in Wicked Local Article
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Summer Programs
Students can take advantage of the following enriching summer opportunities in PAL at Curry College and beyond. It is not too late to register for our Summer Programs, and they fill up quickly, so sign up soon! Contact us at PalSummerPrograms@curry.edu with any questions.
- The College Search East - a two-week residential program (at Curry College) in July for high school students with learning differences entering their senior year. You can get a taste of the college experience, learn about college options, visit sites in the Boston area, and make new friends.
- Summer PAL - we offer two different Summer PAL options for students to earn 3 college credits in either an on-campus program in July, or in a hybrid course where students complete work mostly online in August, as a bridge to the fall semester. Get a head start on your college experience and learn ways that you can be a successful, confident student in either of these summer programs!