“I thought Summer PAL was a wonderful experience.”
Nicole Gerber, Student
- Alumnus and Trustee Anthony M. Campo '79 Appointed to Superior Court Judgeship
- Dean's List Honors Reception Recognizes Exceptional Students, Mentors
- Dr. Deborah C. Jackson, Hon. '14 Shares Personal Perspectives with Students
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- Commencement 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Summer Programs
Students can take advantage of the following enriching summer opportunities in PAL at Curry College and beyond. It is not too late to register for our Summer Programs, and they fill up quickly, so sign up soon! Contact us at PalSummerPrograms@curry.edu with any questions.
- The College Search East - a two-week residential program (at Curry College) in July for high school students with learning differences entering their senior year. You can get a taste of the college experience, learn about college options, visit sites in the Boston area, and make new friends.
- Summer PAL - we offer two different Summer PAL options for students to earn 3 college credits in either an on-campus program in July, or in a hybrid course where students complete work mostly online in August, as a bridge to the fall semester. Get a head start on your college experience and learn ways that you can be a successful, confident student in either of these summer programs!
Apply today to be a part of a structured support program providing assistance to bright, college-able students with specific learning disabilities and/or AD/HD.