“I really enjoyed Summer PAL. I got to live the college life for three weeks. I also met some awesome people who are now my very good friends. Summer PAL was just an all around great experience!”
Ryan Claire Connors, Student
- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Summer Programs
Students can take advantage of the following enriching summer opportunities in PAL at Curry College and beyond. It is not too late to register for our Summer Programs, and they fill up quickly, so sign up soon! Contact us at PalSummerPrograms@curry.edu with any questions.
- The College Search East - a two-week residential program (at Curry College) in July for high school students with learning differences entering their senior year. You can get a taste of the college experience, learn about college options, visit sites in the Boston area, and make new friends.
- The College Search West - (COMING SUMMER 2017!) - a two-week residential program (at Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles) in July for high school students with learning differences entering their senior year. You can get a taste of the college experience, learn about college options, visit sites in the Los Angeles area, and make new friends.
- Summer PAL - we offer two different Summer PAL options for students to earn 3 college credits in either an on-campus program in July, or in a hybrid course where students complete work mostly online in August, as a bridge to the fall semester. Get a head start on your college experience and learn ways that you can be a successful, confident student in either of these summer programs!