“Summer PAL is so fun! It’s great for meeting new friends and making you a more successful college student! It makes you more aware of the campus and professors and about how you learn. You’ll have a wonderful time.”
Liz Bonsu, Student
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Special Programs /
- PAL - Program for Advancement of Learning /
- Summer Programs
Students can take advantage of the following enriching summer opportunities in PAL at Curry College and beyond. It is not too late to register for our Summer Programs, and they fill up quickly, so sign up soon! Contact us at PalSummerPrograms@curry.edu with any questions.
- The College Search East - a two-week residential program (at Curry College) in July for high school students with learning differences entering their senior year. You can get a taste of the college experience, learn about college options, visit sites in the Boston area, and make new friends.
- The College Search West - a two-week residential program (at Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles) in July for high school students with learning differences entering their senior year. You can get a taste of the college experience, learn about college options, visit sites in the Los Angeles area, and make new friends.
- Summer PAL - we offer two different Summer PAL options for students to earn 3 college credits in either an on-campus program in July, or in a hybrid course where students complete work mostly online in August, as a bridge to the fall semester. Get a head start on your college experience and learn ways that you can be a successful, confident student in either of these summer programs!