“I can't stress enough how amazing it is to have an opportunity to gain real world experience in the business world while still in school, especially at a company as well-known as Reebok. And I'm wasn't just sitting on the sidelines and observing; some of my responsibilities included supporting the U.S. Trade Marketing Team, attending photo shoots, working with our products during go-to-market roll outs, and much more.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Tuition & Financial Aid /
- Loans /
- State Loans
- Massachusetts No Interest Loan (NIL)
This loan program is funded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and administered by the College for Massachusetts residents enrolled full-time in a degree program working toward their first bachelor's degree who demonstrate high need. This is a loan and must be repaid. No Interest Loans are subject to available funding. The minimum NIL award you can receive is $1,000, with a maximum award amount of $4,000 per academic year. NIL award amounts are determined according to financial need. A NIL eligible student has a lifetime borrowing limit of $20,000.
You will be required to sign a promissory note and complete Loan Entrance Interview with a Representative from Student Financial Services at the start of the semester. Loan proceeds will be credited to your tuition account once the loan proceeds are received from the Commonwealth but no earlier than the end of the add/drop period for the semester.
Borrowers of Massachusetts No Interest Loans are required to complete an Exit Interview prior to ceasing enrollment on a half-time basis. This may now be completed online. You will receive a letter in March from the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education Office of Student Financial Assistance outlining the steps for completion of the online exit interview. You will be asked to login to Educational Computer Systems, Inc (ECSI) website to complete the exit interview. This is the loan servicing company for the Massachusetts Department of Education. You will be required to provide family information and personal references. Please be sure to have this information ready when you begin the online Exit Interview. If you have any questions regarding your Massachusetts No Interest Loan debt or the Exit Interview process, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services.