“Curry College had a unique kind of feel to it when I was visiting schools. When I first came onto the campus it had this kind of home feeling and I didn’t really get that on a lot of other campuses that I visited.”
Tyler Collins '14
Graphic Designer, Gupta Media
Major: Graphic Design
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Curry In Your Area
Curry In Your Area
Curry is Coming to a Town Near You!
Each Spring and Fall, the Admission Team visits High Schools and College Fairs around the country. Feel free to introduce yourself at your local College Fair. We also welcome you to schedule a personalized visit or interview with your admission counselor. This schedule changes frequently, so be sure to check back often. If you don't see your school listed and would like a Curry representative to visit your area, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The travel schedule will be released in January 2016. Please check back soon.