“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Open House
Attending a Fall Open House is an ideal way to find out everything you want to know about Curry College. You'll tour the campus, and have opportunities to meet with faculty, coaches, and staff. You'll learn about our academic programs and attend special sessions designed to guide you through the admission and financial aid processes.
The Open House schedule of events and activities includes a College Information Fair, with academic, student services, and student activities departments from around campus gathered in the Student Center for your convenience. Meet professors from our many academic departments, as well as representatives from financial aid, residence life, and coaches from our 14 NCAA Division III Athletic programs.
Check-in begins at 10:00 a.m., with activities and sessions lasting until approximately 2:30 p.m.
Additional activities throughout the day include:
- Campus Tours
- Student Financial Services Planning Session
- Admission Information Session
- A variety of Academic Major Information Sessions
- Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) Information Session
- And more!
We look forward to hosting you and your family on campus in the Fall!
Upcoming Open House dates:
Dates for Fall 2016 will be annouced next Summer.