“When students first meet their orientation leaders, they're usually very quiet. But it's the role of their orientation leader to get them comfortable with each other, make friends, participate in the different activities. If students have any questions they should feel like they can ask that question without being judged or that they shouldn't ask - there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to orientation.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Visit Curry /
- Senior Visit Days
Senior Visit Days
High school seniors are invited to attend a Senior Visit Day during the third week of February. This is a great opportunity for all high school seniors to learn about the many opportunities available at Curry College.
The day's agenda includes:
- Breakfast in the Student Center
- Student Panel with current Curry College Students
- Parent Session, "Looking Ahead and Getting Ready"
- Curry College campus tour led by Student Tour Guides
- Student Affairs Question & Answer Panel
- Optional Sessions: Program for the Advancement of Learning (PAL) Information and Facilities Tour / Nursing Lab and Facilities Tour
Upcoming Senior Visit Days:
Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - DAY IS FULL!
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Friday, February 19, 2016 - DAY IS FULL!
Register for a Senior Visit Day today!
Senior Visit Days begin promptly with check-in at 9:00 a.m. and will end by 1:00 p.m. For more information, please call or email the Admission Office at 617-333-2210.