- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
Resources and Services
Whether you're away from home, on your own for the first time or you've been around campus a while, you'll benefit from the extensive resources and services at Curry College. Our caring and committed faculty and staff support your unique needs - in the classroom, on the playing field, in the residence halls, across the campus, in the community, around the world. Passionate about empowering you to succeed, we're at your service.
- Academic Deans
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Center for Career Development
- Levin Library
- Learning Disabilities (PAL)
- Speaking Center
- Technology Services
- Writing Center
- Dean of Students Office
- Disability Services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Health Center
- Living on Campus
- Mail Services
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response
- Substance Abuse and Prevention Education