“Learning outside of a book, learning from someone who has been in the field, who knows what it’s like to be out there, and having my own first-hand experiences will definitely help me in my life.”
Jordan Rogers '15
Major: Criminal Justice
- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- The Center for Career Development /
- Alumni /
- The Outcomes Survey
The Outcomes Survey
CLASS OF 2015 & 2016: WHAT'S YOUR STATUS?
As a member of the Class of 2015 & 2016, we ask that you share information about your post-graduation plans using The Outcomes Survey. Whether you are already working, in graduate school, in the process of starting a business, engaged in volunteer service, or still defining your next steps, please click the button below to receive and complete the The Outcomes Survey via email:
Since a lot can change in the months after graduation, you will be asked to confirm or update your responses again in three months, six months and one year. To learn about how data gathered through The Outcomes Survey is used and reported, please review the Informed Consent Statement.
Please contact the Center for Career Development with any questions: 617-333-2195 or email@example.com. We look forward to your new post-graduation status!