- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- About the Levin Library /
- Information Literacy and Instruction
Information Literacy and Instruction
The Library Instruction and Information Literacy Program at the Levin Library is dedicated to ensuring that students, staff, and faculty learn to effectively find, evaluate, and use information. The program is committed to supporting faculty by providing their students with the research skills needed to successfully complete specific assignments.
The program prepares students to become lifelong learners through both classroom instruction and individual reference interactions.
Please see our Information Literacy in the Learning Library LibGuide for material about the Library's Information Literacy mission, designing assignments, learning outcomes, discipline-specific standards, and more.
To request a library instruction session for your course, please contact your department's liaison librarian.
Have a look at the Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Use chat, phone, text, or email;
- Schedule an appointment or just drop in;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!