- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- About the Levin Library /
- Information Literacy and Instruction
Information Literacy and Instruction
The Library Instruction and Information Literacy Program at the Levin Library is dedicated to ensuring that students, staff, and faculty learn to effectively find, evaluate, and use information. The program is committed to supporting faculty by providing their students with the research skills needed to successfully complete specific assignments.
The program prepares students to become lifelong learners through both classroom instruction and individual reference interactions.
Please see our Information Literacy in the Learning Library LibGuide for material about the Library's Information Literacy mission, designing assignments, learning outcomes, discipline-specific standards, and more.
To request a library instruction session for your course, please contact your department's liaison librarian.
Have a look at the Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Use chat, phone, text, or email;
- Schedule an appointment or just drop in;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!