- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- About the Levin Library /
- Information Literacy and Instruction
Information Literacy and Instruction
The Library Instruction and Information Literacy Program at the Levin Library is dedicated to ensuring that students, staff, and faculty learn to effectively find, evaluate, and use information. The program is committed to supporting faculty by providing their students with the research skills needed to successfully complete specific assignments.
The program prepares students to become lifelong learners through both classroom instruction and individual reference interactions.
Please see our Information Literacy in the Learning Library LibGuide for material about the Library's Information Literacy mission, designing assignments, learning outcomes, discipline-specific standards, and more.
To request a library instruction session for your course, please contact your department's liaison librarian.
Have a look at the Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Use chat, phone, text, or email;
- Schedule an appointment or just drop in;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!