- Emmy® Award-winning Film Lecturer Todd Davis Featured in Wicked Local Article
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- About the Levin Library /
- Library Mission Statement
Library Mission Statement
The mission of Levin Library at Curry College is to educate students in research, evaluative skills and critical thinking.
We provide high-quality resources in all formats, supported by collaborative partnerships with College faculty and staff members.
We provide welcoming and invigorating spaces, physical and virtual, which encourage users to make the library an enriching habit.
We support the College's rigorous and relevant programs by fostering relationships based on academic trust, dependability, and inclusiveness.
We are committed to developing the life-long curiosity of each student, as preparation for changing and complex careers as well as fully engaged lives.