- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Navigating the College Search for Students with Learning Differences: A Workshop for High School Students and Their Families
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- About the Levin Library /
- Library Mission Statement
Library Mission Statement
The mission of Levin Library at Curry College is to educate students in research, evaluative skills and critical thinking.
We provide high-quality resources in all formats, supported by collaborative partnerships with College faculty and staff members.
We provide welcoming and invigorating spaces, physical and virtual, which encourage users to make the library an enriching habit.
We support the College's rigorous and relevant programs by fostering relationships based on academic trust, dependability, and inclusiveness.
We are committed to developing the life-long curiosity of each student, as preparation for changing and complex careers as well as fully engaged lives.