- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- About the Levin Library /
- Library Mission Statement
Library Mission Statement
The mission of Levin Library at Curry College is to educate students in research, evaluative skills and critical thinking.
We provide high-quality resources in all formats, supported by collaborative partnerships with College faculty and staff members.
We provide welcoming and invigorating spaces, physical and virtual, which encourage users to make the library an enriching habit.
We support the College's rigorous and relevant programs by fostering relationships based on academic trust, dependability, and inclusiveness.
We are committed to developing the life-long curiosity of each student, as preparation for changing and complex careers as well as fully engaged lives.