- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- About the Levin Library /
- Library Mission Statement
Library Mission Statement
The mission of Levin Library at Curry College is to educate students in research, evaluative skills and critical thinking.
We provide high-quality resources in all formats, supported by collaborative partnerships with College faculty and staff members.
We provide welcoming and invigorating spaces, physical and virtual, which encourage users to make the library an enriching habit.
We support the College's rigorous and relevant programs by fostering relationships based on academic trust, dependability, and inclusiveness.
We are committed to developing the life-long curiosity of each student, as preparation for changing and complex careers as well as fully engaged lives.