- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- Curry Student Film Wins Emmy® Award
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Commencement 2016
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- About the Levin Library /
- Library Mission Statement
Library Mission Statement
The mission of Levin Library at Curry College is to educate students in research, evaluative skills and critical thinking.
We provide high-quality resources in all formats, supported by collaborative partnerships with College faculty and staff members.
We provide welcoming and invigorating spaces, physical and virtual, which encourage users to make the library an enriching habit.
We support the College's rigorous and relevant programs by fostering relationships based on academic trust, dependability, and inclusiveness.
We are committed to developing the life-long curiosity of each student, as preparation for changing and complex careers as well as fully engaged lives.