- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Find What You Need
Find What You Need
PRIMO: LiBRARY SEARCH ENGINE
Use Primo to find material for your assignments, including:
- Print and electronic books and journal articles;
- Streaming media, DVDs, and sound recordings;
- Education Resource Center books, kits, and multimedia materials.
Databases: for Articles, E-Books, Streaming Media
Need a Specific Article or Journal?
If you have the citation for an article, or are looking for one specific journal, use our electronic journals list.
Levin Library Resource Guides
Resource Guides (LibGuides) will help you find journal articles, background information, reliable web sites -- related specifically to assignments, courses, or disciplines.
Citing Your Sources
See our Citation Help LibGuide for information about:
- NoodleTools and RefWorks;
- APA, MLA, and Chicago styles;
- Avoiding plagiarism.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get Quick ANSWERS to your FAQs.
Have a look at the Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Use chat, phone, text, or email;
- Schedule an appointment or just drop in;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!
How's our driving? Do you have comments, questions or suggestions regarding the Levin Library's resources and services? Please share your thoughts with us.