- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Levin Library /
- Library Services
Use of Library materials
Our Policies page provides the information you need to:
- check out Levin Library materials,
- renew and return Library materials,
- use materials placed on Reserve for your classes.
Borrowing from Other Libraries
If you can't find what you need at the Levin Library, we can get it for you through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Visit our ILL page to create your own user account, review our policies and get answers to FAQs.
Ask a Librarian
The Levin Library provides many ways to help you with your assignments. Research and Reference Help tells you how to contact us: online, by phone, or in person. You can make an personal appointment for assistance at the Information Desk, too. This helps busy students plan their day or evening.
Curry Faculty information
Please see our information for faculty page for information about:
- library instruction and information literacy;
- library liaisons to academic departments;
- further resources to support your teaching and research.
How's our driving? Do you have comments, questions or suggestions regarding the Levin Library's resources and services? Please share your thoughts with us.
Have a look at the Levin Library Reference and Research Help page. All the information you need, in one place.
- Use chat, phone, text, or email;
- Schedule an appointment or just drop in;
- Check FAQs;
- Contact subject specialist librarians.
And we'll see you soon!