- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Academic Resources /
- Registrar's Office /
- Enrollment and Degree Verification
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Students requesting enrollment verification certifications for insurers or other purposes may obtain them instantly through the myCurry Web Portal.
Print enrollment verification certification letters in just 3 steps:
- Access self-service by logging on to the myCurry Web Portal using your student login and password.
- Click the 'Student Clearinghouse' link under the finances tab.
- Click the 'Obtain an Enrollment Certificate' link on the self service page for a copy in PDF format.
Student Clearinghouse Self-Service
By logging onto myCurry Web Portal and selecting student clearinghouse under the finances tab, you can print enrollment verification certifications, view your enrollment history and enrollment verifications provided at your request, check loan deferments sent to your lenders, and link to information on your student loans.
Curry College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications for 3rd party requesters (e.g., employer or background screening firm).
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
For additional information contact the Registrar's Office.