- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
Corporate and Community Services
Curry College welcomes our local community to visit campus and take advantage of our corporate and community services. Curry offers a wide variety of Conference and Event Services, including state-of-the-art classrooms and an auditorium, athletic facilities, professional catering, media services and summer residence hall accommodations.
Our renowned Early Childhood Center is open to the public and provides a safe, nurturing, and cheerful educational setting for infants, toddlers and preschool children.
Our Division of Continuing Education also offers Corporate Training Programs to companies looking to strengthen their workforce.