- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Vice President for Student Affairs / Dean of Students Office
Vice President for Student Affairs / Dean of Students Office
The Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students Office is here to help students get connected with the resources they need to develop individually, intellectually, ethically and socially. We also assist students, faculty, and staff in resolving student issues and serve as a referral center for the campus community.
Please do not hesitate to contact us so we can help make your Curry College experience the very best.
Location: 1016 Brush Hill Road, 1st Floor
Phone: (617) 333-2289
Fax: (617) 333-2969
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:30a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Division of Student Affairs also offers the following programs and services to empower Curry students for success:
- Counseling Services
- Dining Services
- Disability Services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Fitness Center
- Health Services
- Public Safety
- Residence Life
- Safe Space
- Spiritual Life
- Student Activities
- Student Center
- Student Conduct
- Substance Abuse and Prevention Education
- Technical Support Specialist
The Student Handbook (PDF) provides information about policies, procedures, regulations, and activities at Curry College.