- Welcome New Faculty!
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Dean of Students Office /
- Safe Space
Safe Space is a network of faculty and staff who have gone through Safe Space training to learn about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, & Questioning issues, build skills for being an ally, and help raise awareness about campus and community resources for the LGBTQ community.
Faculty and staff identify themselves as an ally and that they have participated in the Curry College Safe Space training program through the placement of a Safe Space sign on their door or in their office space that looks like the image on the left.
If you are a faculty or staff member interested in participating in Safe Space training, please contact the Dean of Students Office at x2289.
Visit the myCurry portal for more information on Safe Space at Curry College.
Other resources include:
If you think you have been the victim of assault or harassment, please contact Public Safety at x2222.