- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- Student-Athlete Signs Professional Hockey Contract
- Nursing Students Participate in Intergenerational Learning Experience
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2017 New Plays Festival
March 25 - March 27
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Vice President for Student Affairs / Dean of Students Office /
- Safe Space
Safe Space is a network of faculty and staff who have gone through Safe Space training to learn about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, & Questioning issues, build skills for being an ally, and help raise awareness about campus and community resources for the LGBTQ community.
Faculty and staff identify themselves as an ally and that they have participated in the Curry College Safe Space training program through the placement of a Safe Space sign on their door or in their office space that looks like the image on the left.
If you are a faculty or staff member interested in participating in Safe Space training, please contact the Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students Office at x2289.
Visit the myCurry portal for more information on Safe Space at Curry College.
Other resources include:
The Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students Office, 1016 Brush Hill Road - (617) 333-2289
The Counseling Center, 1016 Brush Hill Road - (617) 333-2182
If you think you have been the victim of assault or harassment, please contact Public Safety at x2222.