- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- Curry Student Film Wins Emmy® Award
- Curry College Faculty Members Awarded Whiting Foundation Fellowships
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Curry Dance Spring 2016 Showcase: 'Beyond Boundaries'
April 29 - April 30
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Dean of Students Office /
- Safe Space
Safe Space is a network of faculty and staff who have gone through Safe Space training to learn about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, & Questioning issues, build skills for being an ally, and help raise awareness about campus and community resources for the LGBTQ community.
Faculty and staff identify themselves as an ally and that they have participated in the Curry College Safe Space training program through the placement of a Safe Space sign on their door or in their office space that looks like the image on the left.
If you are a faculty or staff member interested in participating in Safe Space training, please contact the Dean of Students Office at x2289.
Visit the myCurry portal for more information on Safe Space at Curry College.
Other resources include:
If you think you have been the victim of assault or harassment, please contact Public Safety at x2222.