- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Health Services /
- Health Forms
It is the policy of Curry College that all newly enrolled full-time undergraduate students be in compliance with Massachusetts state laws regarding vaccination. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts REQUIRES all full-time students to provide documentation of 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations or titre; completion of the 3 dose Hepatitis B series or titre; Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) within the last 10 years; 2 Varicella (chickenpox) vaccinations, titre or reliable history of chickenpox disease and meningitis vaccine or signed waiver.
All newly enrolled full-time undergraduate students must complete the Health Form in its entirety. The Health Form cannot be completed online. The student should print and fill out demographic information on page one, health insurance information on page two, TB Questionnaire Form on page four and sign the Meningitis waiver (if applicable). All information on page two and your immunization history on page three should be complete and signed by a healthcare provider. The TB questionnaire is to be completed by you and reviewed by your healthcare provider. Please note, a physical exam is NOT required.
Please return the Health Form(s) by fax 617-333-2029, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Health Services, Curry College, 1071 Blue Hill Ave, Milton, MA 02186 prior to check-in/move-in day. Students arriving on campus without these forms will not be able to move in or start classes without clearance from Health Services.
Should you have any questions regarding the health forms, please contact the Health Services at 617-333-2182.